Porch | pôrCH | (noun) a covered shelter projecting in front of the entrance of a building
Nat and Allison review the Wesleyan porches you know and love.
- Columns definitely compensating for something
- Still a great porch though (we are biased, we live here)
- There is a swing!
- Spacious and functional
- Might be a deck
- Jake Abraham said this was his favorite porch
- Somewhat questionable furniture
Center for the Americas
- Yellow. Good.
- "Only porch I've ever thrown up on." —Allison
- The best columns at Wesleyan University
- Our favorite porch!
M. Roth's house
- Nice but pretentious